is Process Work used?
Process Work has many applications:
• Individual therapy
• Personal creativity and growth
• Couples, marriage and family counseling
• Physical symptoms, including serious and life-threatening
• Comas and other strongly altered states of consciousness
• Extreme states of consciousness usually treated with psychiatry
• Group process for organisational development and conflict
• Community-building using conflict and diversity (Worldwork)
PWII offers the following services:
• Therapy sessions:
Individual: Problems related to career, interpersonal
and family; Anxiety and nervous disorders; stress related difficulties,
sleep disorders, severe and chronic body ailments, managing time,
identifying strengths and weaknesses, dealing with addictions, dealing
with weight problems.
Couple: Problems related to being in a relationship,
marriage difficulties, parental difficulties, sexual orientation.
Group and Organizational: personal growth, conflict
resolution, stress management and work life balance.
• Classes, workshops and seminars on the
various teachings of Process Oriented Psychology
• A training group for those who wish to
be involved in working with Coma patients
• A Library of Process Work books is also
• We are also in the process of launching a Certification
Course for those interested in studying process work. Please refer
to the Events page for upcoming details regarding this course.